1. Baby teeth! Whitlee finally had a tooth break through overnight Monday (found Tuesday) and then a second broke through on Wednesday. Glad they broke the skin finally, hopefully that will give her a little teething relief.
2. Schlitterbahn – I’ve mentioned my best friend Kaitlin on here a few times. Today is her birthday (Happy Birthday KK!), and tomorrow she, her husband, my husband, and I are headed to Galveston for the day to go to Schlitterbahn. I’m so looking forward to it.. but also a little nervous about being away from Whitlee for longer than my normal work day.
3. Baby Rashguards – I had my eye on few baby swimsuits that are swimsuit bottoms and rashguard tops like this one because when we go to Alabama later this summer, Whitlee will be in the sun a lot and I want to make sure we’re protected as much as possible. Well all of the ones I really wanted were like $30ish and I just had a hard time swallowing that, seeing as how she’ll fit it for such a small amount of time. I happened to walk by Gymboree in the mall recently and all of their swimsuits were on clearance from about $30 to $7! Score! I got this flamingo one for Whitlee and I can’t wait to see her in it!
4. Mason Jar Tumbler – I got this one at my local Wal-Mart to keep at work and drinking from a fun cup always helps me get more water in. Plus it’s double walled so it doesn’t sweat all over my desk.
5. Little Debbie Frosted Fudge Cakes – my freaking w e a k n e s s right now.