- Birth – 3035 grams | 6 lbs 11 oz
- 1 Month – 3950 grams | 8 lbs 11 oz
- 2 Months – 4420 grams | 9 lbs 11 oz
- 3 Months – 5620 grams | 12 lbs 6 oz
- 4 Months – 5889 grams | 12 lbs 15 oz
- 5 Months – 6840 grams | 15 lbs 1 oz
- 6 Months – 7530 grams | 16 lbs 10 oz
- 7 Months – no official weight check, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 lbs
- 8 Months – 18 lbs even
- 9 Months – 18 lbs 10 oz
- 10 Months – 19 lbs 6 oz
- 11 Months – 19 lbs 11 oz
Still wearing size 4 diapers and we finally moved on to mostly 12 month clothes. We also had to switch back from Luvs to Pampers because he kept having poop blowouts every single day. On the floor, on the rug, me, him, the couch, many toys… the list goes on. 😑
Eating: No major changes here, still doing Nutramigen formula and baby food/solids. Still eating quite a bit throughout the day and has finally dropped a couple of night bottles most nights. I started making sure I was tanking him up during the day and I think that helped for the nighttime.
- Peanut Butter is still his fave
He doesn’t seem to be a huge fan of meat. He doesn’t make a face or anything but it’s like he’s not really sure what to do with it, like it’s not something you’re supposed to swallow. So he’ll chew on it and play with it but then spits it out at some point.
But he love love loves to eat anything anyone else is eating. Doesn’t matter if you’re feeding him the exact same thing, he wants your food.
Sleep: Lately we’ve been having the tiniest bit of progress with sleep. Like I said, I’ve been filling him up on food like crazy during the day and right before bed time and I think it’s helped him go mostly through the night. We usually put him down around 7:30 PM and he’s made it until 4/5 AM several times now. He usually still needs a bottle or some type of comfort and he’ll go back to sleep until 7/7:30. And the night we rolled over 11 months, he actually slept through the whole night for the first time since we’ve been home from the hospital!
- Walking more confidently
- Squats and stands on his own
- Takes off from standing or from the furniture on his own
- Can climb on things 🙈
- Finally says mama!
- Waves Bye Bye all the time now
- Claps and says “yay”
- Has become quite the little chatterbox, sounds like the Tasmanian devil when he gets mad and is talking his gibberish
We’re still going to physical therapy once a week but I think we’re alllllmost done.
- Maggie (our dog)
- Any dog, really
- Being outside, always
- Being out at the shop
- Banging objects together
- Snuggling with his blanket
- Whitlee’s Jeep
- His little ride-on car
- Turning faucets on and off
- Flushing the toilet
- Shutting the dryer door
- Biting 😆
- Being cold
- Having a dirty diaper, he wants to be changed almost immediately
- Getting his face wiped
- Getting his diaper changed
- Having something taken away from him
- Physical therapy
My oh my, the personality that has emerged this month has been something else! Huck suddenly became the silliest, craziest, mischievous, snuggliest little boy. Lately if I catch him with something he isn’t supposed to have, he smiles and squeals, then runs from me! He’s also learned how to flush the toilet, so add that to his love for unrolling the entire roll of toilet paper and his sudden talent of climbing on Whitlee’s potty stool, he has recently been banned from the bathroom. He’s also started biting, not out of anger, but because he thinks it’s funny when you react to it! He’s wild, y’all.
Speaking of, his birthday party is coming up so soon. We’re doing a “wild one” theme, which I think is ridiculously appropriate at this point, but I seriously can’t believe it’s already almost been a year. So many things to reflect on, so many things to be thankful for, and so many things to look forward to.
Happy eleven months, big boy! You are almost ONE!