- Birth – 3035 grams | 6 lbs 11 oz
- 1 Month – 3950 grams | 8 lbs 11 oz
- 2 Months – 4420 grams | 9 lbs 11 oz
- 3 Months – 5620 grams | 12 lbs 6 oz
- 4 Months – 5889 grams | 12 lbs 15 oz
- 5 Months – 6840 grams | 15 lbs 1 oz
- 6 Months – 7530 grams | 16 lbs 10 oz
- 7 Months – approx. 17 lbs
- 8 Months – 18 lbs even
- 9 Months – 18 lbs 10 oz
Wearing size 4 diapers comfortably and all 9-12 month clothes. I feel like he’s growing like a weed, and is SO strong. Daddy says it looks like he has muscles.
Eating: Huck has been doing really well on the nutramigen. I’m always surprised at how decently he eats, because nutramigen smells like dog food, but he likes it, so whatever works! He’s also eating anything we give him – baby food or big people food. Seems to prefer big people food over baby food but the other day, put down two of the baby food pouches back to back. And then another later in the day. Plus all normal bottles. 😳 He’s still taking several bottles throughout the night, but I’m hoping to wean those soon.
- Peanut Butter is his fave
No major food dislikes yet. He makes funny faces for most fruits but still eats them
Sleep: The biggest change for sleep is that we just moved him to his crib. He’s still waking up 2-3 times a night to eat but I usually sleep a little bit more solid between wake ups since I don’t hear every little sound he makes anymore. I’m hoping he starts sleeping through the night one day.. this momma is so tired.
- Can sit himself back up from crawling
- Crawling on all fours occasionally
- Army crawling super fast
- Pulling up on anything and everything
- Cruising the furniture
- Can stand unassisted if you trick him into thinking he’s holding out to something
- Just started walking behind the walker toy
- Cut tooth number seven
We went back in January to the cardiologist for a check up and another echo. He was super calm and they were able to enough to get a good look at his arch and they determined that it wasn’t narrowing and everything looked great! We got released to visits every six months and we weaned one more med. Which left us on one daily med, that he’ll be on long term.
We had our physical therapy evaluation for his torticollis and they confirmed he has it, but it’s very mild. We got some exercises for home and they recommended we see PT once a week for a few months. We haven’t started yet but I’m hoping it’s a fast recovery and a few months is a stretch.
- Eating big people food
- Maggie (our dog)
- Any dog, really
- Being outside, always
- Riding in the car
- Pulling hair
- Anything that lights up or makes noise
- Snuggling with a blanket
- Being held
- Standing up
- Screaming at the top of his lungs
- Being cold
- Being fed, wants to do it himself
- Having a dirty diaper, he wants to be changed almost immediately
- Getting his face wiped
- His head being rubbed
I can’t believe it’s already been 9 months and that we’re rolling up on a year old so quickly. I’ve started planning his first birthday and we’re looking forward to moving out of the baby stage. We’re betting he’s walking pretty soon, which is a tad on the early side, but sister walked around 9 months, too.
Happy 9 months, little guy! We love you so much and you are the perfect completion to our family. ❤️